Cuba Cultural Travel began operating tours to Cuba over 15 years ago with a team of two and has since grown in reputation, knowledge, and staff.
Since Cuba Cultural Travel began bringing groups of Americans to Cuba in 1999, our focus has remained the same, Bringing People Together.
We pride ourselves in creating itineraries highlighted by the arts and cultural experiences as well as the best accommodations and restaurants.
Over the years, Cuba Cultural Travel has cultivated numerous relationships with some of the best artists, musicians, and scholars Cuba has to offer.
about our company
California Licensed Seller of Travel
Cuba Cultural Travel is authorized by the United States Treasury Department to operate tours in Support of the Cuban People. The itineraries are designed in a way that will encourage interaction and shared experiences between Americans and the citizens of Cuba.
In addition to the above California-based team, CCT has an experienced and professional off-site team to assist all of our groups on the ground. Some of these individuals are based in the United States while others reside in Cuba.
"I was in Cuba through Cuba Cultural Travel - it was trip of a lifetime and I hope to return. Beyond any expectations - people, food, artists, architecture. CCT is a tour Rock Star of Cuba!"
- Itinerary design and coordination
- Compliance with US Treasury Department
- Standard or Luxury Casas Particulares (B&Bs)
- Daily breakfast
- Ground transportation
- Eye-opening interactive presentations
- Hand-selected restaurants
- Downloadable travel tips
- English speaking tour guides
- Tourist Card/Visa
- Guided architectural driving or walking tours
- Visits with Artists in their private studios
- Private music & dance performances
- Classic car rides
- Day trips (Viñales Valley, Piñar del Rio, etc.)
- Attend cultural events (subject to schedule)
- ... and many more!!